Eco Burger Box 11 x 11 x 7.3 cm
Official Earthshot Prize Winner 2022 in the ‘Build a Waste-Free World’ category.
Also winners in the Responsible Packaging Expo Awards 2022 and 2022 UK Packaging Award 2022.
Revolutionary, biodegradable food packaging which is 100% plastic and chemical free. Made by award-winners, Notpla, using a seaweed alginate coating, these boxes are greaseproof and moisture resistant but will home compost naturally within 6 weeks. Seaweed is one of the fastest growing organisms on the planet so increasing demand for these products can be met.
Depending on what sizes you need, we have three different options: Kraft 1 (700ml), Kraft 8 (1300ml) and the Burger Box (11x11x7.3cm).
Watch [this video] to see how the boxes decompose.
- Size: 11 x 11 x 7.3cm
- Case Size: 240
- Material: 285 g/m² 100% unbleached kraft board making boxes strong and tear resistant
- Coating: Seaweed alginate coating
- Disposal: Wipe clean & recycle or home compostable
- Moisture and grease resistant
- 100% vegan
- 100% chemical-free
- 100% plastic free (PE, PLA, bio plastic and plastic-free coating)
- 100% biodegradable
Manufactured in UK
Suitable for: Burgers & lightly sauced, greasy dishes
Not suitable for liquid foods: Soups, curries